Saturday Fire Destroys Perry Hall Home

Baltimore County Firefighters called to the 8500 block of Hanf Avenue off Belair Road in Perry Hall to battle a house fire on Saturday, May 25 at 11:30m a.m.

When firefighters arrived there were flames on the 1st & 2nd floors of a single family dwelling. No one was home at the time and multiple social media reports claim that the possible cause of the fire was damaged clothes dryer.

-photos courtesy of Kingsville Volunteer Fire Company-

.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *