A 75-year-old man has died of injuries sustained on Thursday in a Fullerton area house fire.
The victim is Michael Richard Praglowski. He was pronounced deceased at the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
BCoFD units were dispatched at 11:08 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 3 to a dwelling fire in the 4500 block of Fitch Avenue.
OhCrews did not see fire from the exterior, but they found the victim in the second-floor bedroom, unconscious on the floor. There was a small, extinguished fire beside him.
BCoPD investigators found that the victim had been smoking while attached to medical oxygen. This is an accidental fire.